Technologically impaired

Four hundred words, lost to time…and Dropbox.

I managed to make them up (and then some) but it was frustrating to lose that writing because of a technical glitch. I guess it worked out, though, because I don’t remember writing a character walking into the scene and he needed to be there. I also added six hundred new words, and progressed the plot to a point where it’s getting close to the end 🙂

There are still a few more chapters at least, but I’m excited to be nearing the end of the first draft. And recently I’ve learned that I’m not the only author who ends up with a low word count for the first draft. This gives me a little extra boost of confidence that I’ll still be able to turn this into a full length novel by the time I’m done with revisions and redrafts and edits and the like.